Sunday, August 12, 2007

If I Were . . . Having a Tea Party!

If I were having a tea party, these are a few must-have items from Etsy:


First of all, tea! TeaNoir has amazing hand-crafted loose leaf tea. I have had the Lady in Red blend, and it is the best tea I have ever made. And I am a tea snob!


In fact, I just bought some more, so I will have to show off this Red Hot - 4oz loose spicy rooibos chai instead! :)

Click the pic to go to the listing!



Of course, if you are going to drink delicious hand-crafted tea, you will need to drink it out of gorgeous hand-crafted teacups!

dbabcock has some amazing teacups in her shop - and she includes really cool saucers too!

Please check out her shop!




What else does one need for a tea party? How about some amazing shortbread!! These orange zest shortbread cookies made my mouth water just looking at them.


Ulljas is a licensed bakery, so you can rest assured you are getting a quality product from a clean & safe baking facility!


Oh, and I suppose I should also have a lovely teapot! This one by fancyfootwrkspottery tickled my fancy!
Plus, you get two free mugs, so I could even invite some friends to my tea party. Although that would mean having to share my cookies, hehe.
Click the pic to see this listing!


NOTE: all pics are "borrowed" from the Etsy website and remain the property of the individual sellers. Please do not use these photos for profit.

1 comment:

Renee said...

You have officially been tagged, see my blog for more details
http://fortheloveofcrafts.blogspot.com/
don't worry, it's fun!