Wednesday, October 22, 2008
These would be perfect for writing everyone's name on and using as place-cards at a lunch for your girlfriends! How about giving one as a Secret Santa gift for your office co-worker? Maybe a stocking stuffer for the gardener in your life?
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Monday, October 13, 2008
I have been honored with a gift from Nicki Leigh. The above image is known as the Butterfly award. It is a way for bloggers to show appreciation to others as well as vouch their interest in that particular blog. It is my duty to pass this award on to ten other bloggers whom I enjoy reading and who I admire. So, here are my picks:
1. Hot Child in the Suburbs
2. It's My Life
4. Jazzie's Junque
5. KrazyKate Designs
6. LLing Designs
7. The Lady Is Buggie
8. The Junk Drawer
9. Designs by Missrie
10. Pretty Pear Designs
Go check out these fun blogs!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Thursday, October 9, 2008
1. If I laugh really hard, my throat gets all mucousy.
2. I only like tea with milk and sugar or iced with sugar.
3. I hate wearing socks and put it off as far into the fall/winter as I possibly can. I will sit around in wool pants and two or three sweaters and still have bare feet.
4. No matter how crazy or hectic my life is, I can't give up my Pogo.com membership. I think I need a Monopoly intervention.
5. I hate getting up in the morning so much, I don't even have words. If I were rich beyond all imagination, I would pay a personal chef to concoct delicious smelling breakfasts every morning as an incentive.
6. I used to record pretend TV shows on my tape deck - like soap operas on a 10-year-old level. I even did the commercials and everything. I still have one of the tapes floating around somewhere.
7. I was going to marry Joey McIntyre from New Kids on the Block and my friend Rachel was going to marry Jordan Knight and we were going to live in a mansion duplex and each have three children - two girls and one boy for me, two boys and one girl for her. NKOTB came out with a single this summer called "Summer Time" and I refuse to tell anyone how many times I've watched it on Youtube late at night. I may or may not be playing it the background right now, in fact.
There you go! If you'd like to participate on your blog, feel free to consider yourself tagged! :)