A few times actually. So here goes - Seven Interesting Things You Never Knew (or even wanted to know) About Me:
1. If I laugh really hard, my throat gets all mucousy.
2. I only like tea with milk and sugar or iced with sugar.
3. I hate wearing socks and put it off as far into the fall/winter as I possibly can. I will sit around in wool pants and two or three sweaters and still have bare feet.
4. No matter how crazy or hectic my life is, I can't give up my Pogo.com membership. I think I need a Monopoly intervention.
5. I hate getting up in the morning so much, I don't even have words. If I were rich beyond all imagination, I would pay a personal chef to concoct delicious smelling breakfasts every morning as an incentive.
6. I used to record pretend TV shows on my tape deck - like soap operas on a 10-year-old level. I even did the commercials and everything. I still have one of the tapes floating around somewhere.
7. I was going to marry Joey McIntyre from New Kids on the Block and my friend Rachel was going to marry Jordan Knight and we were going to live in a mansion duplex and each have three children - two girls and one boy for me, two boys and one girl for her. NKOTB came out with a single this summer called "Summer Time" and I refuse to tell anyone how many times I've watched it on Youtube late at night. I may or may not be playing it the background right now, in fact.
There you go! If you'd like to participate on your blog, feel free to consider yourself tagged! :)