Monday, September 5, 2011

If I Were Going Back to School

If I were going back to school, I would want the following Etsy items to make the transition from summer vacation just a little sweeter. :)

Chalk Board School Supplies Bracelet by MySelvegedLife
Vintage Learning Curve Pencil Box by Mmim
Shark Bag Zipper Pencil Case by minnebites
And of course, I wouldn't want to forget a gift to my teacher! Never hurts, right? :) 

Peppermint Foot Cream by RightAsRainCreations
Any teacher would welcome some of my peppermint foot cream after a long day of standing. The cream nourishes, the peppermint soothes and cools. Remember kids: A teacher with happy feet is a happy teacher indeed! (and maybe she'll go lighter on the homework as a result)

1 comment:

Pili said...

Your happy feet cream is the perfect gift for any teacher and or nurse!!!