Wednesday, February 7, 2007

The Pressure is ON!!

Well, my husband and I had "the talk" two nights ago. Yep. Come June I may have to get a part-time job. Ok, so that wouldn't be the end of the world, but when we started our family, our goal was that I would be able to stay at home with our kids full time until they started school. I did work part-time until my 2nd son was born, but since then I have been at home full time and it has been wonderful!

I did start up an online business selling my lotion (and other handmade items) as a way to supplement our income, but so far I am just not selling enough to make a difference. I am still hopeful that my Etsy sales will pick up momentum by the end of June and I won't have to go job-hunting. We will see how God leads us.

On another note, my youngest finally is healthy and happy again. He got some sort of stomach bug that really wrecked him for about 10 days. Poor thing. We took the boys to Arby's for dinner the other night. Our first dinner out in weeks. We all had fun and the boys got so many sips of our Jamocha milkshakes that they had quite the sugar high that evening. We had quite the fun time running around the house and wrestling! ;)

Well, thankfully, I did sell a few lotions yesterday, so I better get busy making them!
Thanks for stopping by and please say Hi! :) Megan

No comments: