Sunday, February 18, 2007

Re-Inspired!

Every now and then I just get a little bit depressed. Down in the dumps. Frustrated, cranky, melancholy.

Today I went to church and got a kick in the pants! I have been re-inspired with the love God has for me and all the blessings He has given me and the amazing things He has done in my life! And once again His joy has spread throughout my soul and I can feel it glowing from within me again.

Funny how every time I get lazy and selfish and take my eyes off Him, I gradually head toward the abyss of depression. You think I would remember that and avoid it the next time, but - human being that I am - I always seem to take my eyes off the path and stumble.

Thankfully He is always willing to pick me back up again, brush me off, give me a hug (and sometimes a stern rebuke), and set me back on my feet again, holding my hand gently in His.

If you have never felt this awesome and amazing feeling, then I pray that you will open your Bible to the book of John. He loves you no matter what, but you will have so much more joy in your life if you accept His love!!

Blessings to you! Megan

No comments: