Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Kids - I love em!

Ok, time for a business-free, totally personal blog entry!

My 3 1/2 year old son gets funnier every day. I just can't handle it. I spend all day either wanting to deck him for the annoying things he won't stop saying, or wanting to grab him up and squeeze the stuffin' out of him cuz he's so darn cute and funny!

Yesterday he woke up all cranky and I had a rough time getting him to settle down on the couch for a cuddle. After a few minutes I bonked his nose and said "Cute nose!" So he did the same thing back to me, hehe. Then he grabbed my face and said, "Mama, you're SO adorable!"

And the other day I was driving both boys across town. My 20 month old started to fuss and Isaac leans over toward his carseat and loudly whispers, "Hush! You be quiet, Thad, or Mama will flush you down the toilet!" I almost drove off the road laughing. The little stinker.

I just have to wonder, what will he say next? I also have to wonder, will my youngest ever start talking? 20 months old and he says "bob" and "yeah."

1 comment:

Sing Yee said...

Aw... Your kids sound very cute indeed! :) Well, just dropping by to let you know that you've been tagged. Check out my blog for more information. :)