Saturday, August 2, 2008

Sale! Sale! Sale!

UPDATE *Sunday Aug 3rd*
Thanks for the successful SNS! As host, I was busy as it was a very active and crazy SNS this week! As a seller, I got sales from four people! As a shopper, I bought from four! (one was a non-SNSer though. ) It was a fun and productive time for me.



I am hosting Etsy's Saturday Night Special sale this week. Sale is up and running - mine is in the very first post here:

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5742116



After shopping from me (lol), please continue to browse the rest of the thread for great deals! :)

If you haven't purchased from Etsy before, just let the seller know when you check out with your items that you are a newbie and might need help. :) There is a spot for Notes to Seller at the checkout for such purposes.

No comments: