Thursday, June 14, 2007

If I Were . . . an Art Gallery Owner!

If I Were . . . an Art Gallery Owner then I would want these amazing works hanging on my walls!


This digital print by MSArt is beautiful - in fact, I like tons of stuff in her shop!

I especially love nature though - and since I live surrounded by woods, this piece in particualar caught my eye.


Click the image to see the Etsy listing!




And I also love this piece by sellerogoods.





I am a sucker for color - but this piece also speaks to me on a spiritual level.

Click on image to go to the listing!

Now, I am not usually a big fan of still life paintings - but I love the colors in this piece and I love pottery, so I would want this on my gallery wall too.

Plus, Susarto is just amazing and deserves to be seen!


Click on image to go to the listing!







Images remain the property of the individual Etsy artists - do not use them for commercial purposes.

2 comments:

Amity said...

That's a party I'd wanna be at!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.