Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Resolution: Blog More

So my New Year's resolution is to blog more. One way I can do that is to talk about my family, because I just find talking about making lotion so much more boring than actually making lotion - and I can always find something to say about my family life.

For those of you who hate personal drivel, pretend I am using metaphors for deeper purposes.

Here is what I have to say about today: I'm tired. Very, very, very tired. I wore myself out preparing for Christmas and then when I was at my lowest, I managed to get some sort of flu or virus. I take two to three naps a day (well, until my husband went back to work) and I am still bone-deep tired.

For a stay-at-home mom of three children ages five years and younger, I am used to being tired, but this is ridiculous. So my New Year's wish for myself is that I miraculously become infused with energy. Magically losing 20 pounds wouldn't be amiss either!












What do you mean I have to exercise in order to lose weight? Phthbthtthbt.

No comments: