Saturday, January 13, 2007

Oooowwwwwiiiieeee!!!

I burnt myself on the edge of our wood stove this afternoon. My palms both have lovely thin burn lines across them. Thanks to God that they are THIN burns, not a large surface burn, but it still hurts. Plus I have these gigantic bandaids on them and so I am trying to care for my boys with awkward bandaged hands. Grrrrr. I am so mad at myself for being so clumsy.

I made a couple more sales and now I have to try to finish up my lotion labelling and packaging with bandaid hands, too. Should be interesting. :) I may have to email the recipient and apologize for the condition and placement of the label on the bottle, hehe.

Ok, better get to it since it will probably take three times longer than usual and I am hoping to make it to the post office today!

No comments: