Thursday, May 3, 2007

I've been Tagged!

Apparently this is a blog game where you tell seven interesting tidbits about yourself and then "tag" seven other bloggers to do the same and pass it on. So here goes, I am always willing to do anything once, and it is a fun way to meet each other.

1. I have a moth phobia. I know it is silly, but if a moth gets anywhere near me, I can NOT control my reaction, which is usually to hit the floor and crawl away screaming.

2. The Dr just told me on Monday that I have high cholesterol (at age 30! It runs in the family. . .) So I am supposed to give up butter and eggs, amongst other things. No way in hell I am giving up butter. Bring on the heart attack, I don't care. (Ok, so maybe I will use butter only on things where taste really matters - like toast.)

3. I have a birthmark on my arm that didn't show up until I was 12. My mother was convinced it was dirt and kept trying to wash it off for me, even though I told her it was a birthmark. She is a nurse and it still makes me a little happy that I was right and she was wrong.

4. I've only seen my dad cry two times. Once at his mother's funeral and the other time was my fault. I still harbor guilt over this, but at the same time, I am happy because it was proof that he loved me! (not that he doesn't prove it in many other ways!)

5. My husband is amazing in so many ways, but my favorite thing is to sit and watch him do artwork. I love him most in those moments. And also when he is playing with our kids.

6. If I could marry a food, I would be Mrs. Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.

7. Or Mrs. Steak.

And now for the seven people I am tagging:

starrz85
VintageBodySpa
SunFleurProductions
ShyVioletDesigns
LazyCat
CreationStation
Rita'sGString

Thanks! This has been fun! :)

1 comment:

Sing Yee said...

Lol! I'd marry KitKat! :D It's fun reading this. :)